2 capitulo de merda 2 capitulo de merda

Good, but.

This is in a totally different language that I can't understand. :/
Although, the animation was swell. This flash deserves a 6! :D

Maximillion in Vietnam 3 Maximillion in Vietnam 3

There is so much to say about this flash,

For one, the quality of the flash is really bad, plus the music has a lot to be desired. If I were you, I would set the music on "Stream" not "Event". You'll save more space like that.
A another, sticks are a no no. I recommend watching the Castle series to get a more idea on animating sticks.
The whole idea seems broken to me, just not that broken. I'm not trying to insult you... but I find that really hard to believe this took 6 years.
I would give this a 1 or a 0, but I think you should deserve a 3.
Hope your next flash would be much better then this.

TF2 - The Question TF2 - The Question

I've seen this on YT.

Man, was this funny!
I'm siding with Scout on this one. :D

Scott Pilgrim Opening Scott Pilgrim Opening

WHAT THE EFF?

It's a shocker that this was in the front page! You must very happy! xD;
Now onto the flash itself, there was no preloader, but regardless, the art was above average, a little rough but average. The animation was smooth and it was short 'n sweet. Although is still a shocker to see this front page material!
Welcome to the viral world.

Anime fight! Anime fight!

DAT BEWBS.

lol
boobies were the main attractions.

Charater Battle III Charater Battle III

Oh, god, this was awful.

This was my previous flashes back then, DON'T WATCH FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR OWN GOOD.

Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

amazing!

Do a EarthBound-ish character! Like Lucas and Ness look in Brawl, or something like that.
I'm liking this idea. ^^

They Call Me Ravioli They Call Me Ravioli

What was the point of this?

All I see is one weird blue guy, sticking his hand into the power core and, bleed a sea of blood. Short, weird, and what's the point?
No stars. Next movie, have a movie that makes sense.

Tails and his GBA 2 Tails and his GBA 2

Awesome ideas Rupee! :D

(those of you still finding the easter egg, it's *spoiler* in the game pak selection screen and click on the word "game".)
Still the same awesome concept, plot and polished quality! Keep it up Ruppeh! :D

mario: the smash bros! mario: the smash bros!

Hm, where to start.

Well, the little preloader intro was sweet, but the background/and quality of the music and sprites were lacking. Plus the FPS (my guess, 12 FPS?) ruined the whole feel of the movie. If I were you, I would set it to 24 FPS if I was making a fighting movie for smooth and fluid animations. That's just me. Hope to see improvements next movie! :D